Saturday, April 18, 2015

The Scrap Basket

Something new is brewing at A Quilter's Table!
 
A newsletter is in the works, with the first issue to be sent out Monday, April 20! This is something I've been thinking of doing for a while - a way for interested readers to have more from A Quilter's Table delivered straight to their personal email. The Scrap Basket will be A Quilter's Table in a nutshell - some highlights, but also features you won't find here on the blog. I'll tell more in Issue 1 - coming to your email boxes soon!
 



     Note that there will always be a subscribe box in the right sidebar.

So stay tuned! A Quilter's Table the blog won't change noticeably. Now there will just be an opportunity for a bit more!

5 comments:

  1. sounds super fun. Looking forward to reading first issue soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, I don't know where you find the time! Amazing lady ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have debated this newsletter thing. I'll be watching yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, so that's why you've been pinning newsletter stuff on Pinterest! ;) Signing up and looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've subscribed! You always have very interesting news and projects on your blog. I'm sure your newsletter is going to be great!

    ReplyDelete